Unlocking the Funds Available in your Workplace
There are lots of ways to take your fundraising into the workplace. Get your work colleagues and your company involved by doing any of the following:
- Hold events at work – cake sales, dress-down days, dress-up days
- Organise an auction, raffle or collection at your company’s Christmas party, summer barbeque – or better still, ask if all the proceeds from one of these events can be given to Neuroblastoma UK
- Form a team of your workmates to take on a fundraising challenge or a relay event – a local walk or fun-run, a 3 Peaks challenge, a running or cycling relay, or even a cross-Channel swim!
- Put Neuroblastoma UK collecting tins around your workplace for all that loose change
- Agree with your colleagues not to send each other Christmas cards this year, and put the money you all save into a collection for Neuroblastoma UK
- Get Neuroblastoma UK nominated as your company’s Charity of the Year
- Most companies, large or small, will donate to charities which their employees support or are fundraising for – so find out if your company has a Matched Giving scheme, or can contribute to the amount that you raise
If you need any information or material about Neuroblastoma UK, to help persuade your local community organisations, your company or your colleagues to support the charity, just contact Tony Heddon, Fundraising trustee.